SUTTON BY DOVER PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting held in Studdal Church Hall on Tuesday 2nd October 2012 at 7.00pm.
Visitors are welcome to speak on any item on the Agenda for up to 3 minutes.
1. Present and apologies for absence:
2. Approval of the last minutes:
3. Declarations of interest:
4, Matters arising:
7. Code of Conduct:
8. Beacon Hill: width restriction.
9. Town & Parish meeting:
Clerks wages 236.96 (1x months wage)
Clerks expenses 53.72 (£20 x expen. & £33.72 printer ink)
KCC 17.50 (Allotment rent)
CPRE 29.00 (Membership to Campaign to Protect Rural England)
Southern Water 18.11 (water for Allotments)
HMRC 177.60 (tax on wages)
Evergreen 470.25 (cutting of PF & BMX track, Memorial Gds.& Picnic area)
Rural Roundup 100.00 (Donation to Rural Roundup magasine)
11. Local Planning:
DOV/12/00653 – The Gables, Downs Road, East Studdal, Dover, CT15 5BD.
Proposal: Erection of a rear conservatory extension.
For consideration of the Parish Council
12. Allotments, Memorial Garden, Playing Field and BMX track:
13. Any other matter/business to discuss:
Free bag of salt:
14. Date of next meeting: