SUTTON BY DOVER PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting held in Studdal Church Hall on Tuesday 5th February 2013 at 7.30pm.
Visitors are welcome to speak on any item on the Agenda for up to 3 minutes.
1. Present and apologies for absence:
2. Approval of the last minutes:
3. Declarations of interest:
4. Matters arising:
5. Visitors: PCSO
6.Correspondence: Letter sent to DDC Planning by Mrs E. Godderidge
Email from DDC: Parsonage Farm & Sutton House, Sutton.
Clerks wage 236.96 (1 x months wage)
Expenses 26.00 (expenses & stamps)
ROSPA 327.60 (Annual inspection of Play area & BMX track)
Southern Water 23.82 (Water bill for Allotments)
8. Allotments, Memorial Garden, Playing Field and BMX track:
Colin Stokes 2013 Tender. A monthly quote of £373.00 for attending to the Playing
Field, BMX track, Picnic Site and Memorial Garden.
Allotment rent letters.
9. Any other business/matters to discuss:
10. Date of next meeting: