SUTTON BY DOVER PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting held in Studdal Church Hall on Tuesday 7th May 2013 at 7.30pm.
Visitors are welcome to speak on any item on the Agenda for up to 3 minutes.
1. Present and apologies for absence:
2. Approval of the last minutes:
3. Declarations of interest:
4. Matters arising: Sutton House, Parsonage Farm & Fir Tree Farm.
5. Visitors: Clever Clogs Pre-school.
7. Accounts 2012/13:
8. Playing Field: Land Registration
Clerks wages 273.76 (1x months wage)
Clerks expenses 29.46 (£20 + 9.46 stationary)
Aon 547.18 (yearly insurance)
Rural roundup 100.00 (donation to parish magazine)
KALC 272.11 (yearly subscription)
Evergreen 268.00 (grass cutting to MG,PF,JB & BMX track)
Evergreen 220.00 (grass cutting to MG,PF,JB & BMX track)
McCabe Ford Williams 198.00 (accountants yearly charges)
10. Allotments, Memorial Garden, Playing Field and BMX track:
11.Any other business/matters to discuss:
Parish Council notice board.
12. Date of next meeting: Annual Parish Meeting 21st May 2013 at 7.30pm.