SUTTON BY DOVER PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting held in Studdal Church Hall on Tuesday 2nd July 2013 at 7.30pm.
Visitors are welcome to speak on any item on the Agenda for up to 3 minutes.
1. Present and apologies for absence:
2. Approval of the last minutes:
3. Declarations of interest:
4. Matters arising:
6. Messy Church and Jama Jabba – Liz Wells and Ann Ford. (Youth Fund).
7. DDC Green bag waste (annual fee for green bags).
8. Correspondence: email from Paul Francis: Sutton House and Parsonage Farm.
Email from Ann Nayes re: contents of minutes.
9. Independent internal auditor:
10. Review village website:
Clerks wages: 273.76 (1x months wage)
Clerks expenses 20.00 (1x months expenses)
Evergreen 358.00 (JBX2, MGx1, PFx2, BMXx1)
HMRC 67.20 (Tax on wages)
Southern Water 6.67 (water for Allotment)
12. Allotments, Memorial Garden, Playing Field and BMX track:
Playing Field deeds:
Memorial Garden soakaway:
13. Any other business/matters to discuss:
14. Date of next meeting: